Make your way to Madame Tussauds, located in the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood of San Francisco, to cash in your prepaid entry ticket.
Access the museum's six exhibits, as well as the behind-the-scenes feature. Bring your camera for shots with wax figurines of all of your favorite celebrities, world leaders and sports figures. Explore at your own pace and stay as long as you like.
Additionally, this combo includes admission to the San Francisco Dungeon, where spooky stories and mysteries from 200 years of San Francisco history are brought to life through live-action vignettes featuring detailed sets, period costumes and special effects.
Exhibits include the following:
- Spirit of San Francisco: It’s a secret! The collection of Bay Area celebrities and other figures is not publicized — find out for yourself when you arrive.
- Film: Figures include Alfred Hitchcock, Whoopi Goldberg, Marilyn Monroe and ET.
- Music: Michael Jackson, Adele, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and others.
- History and Leaders: Figures include Barack Obama, Steve Jobs, Rosa Parks and George Washington.
- Sports: See Tiger Woods, Muhammad Ali, Serena Williams and more.
- 'A' List: Wax figures include George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway, Johnny Depp and Elton John.
- Behind the Scenes: Learn the often-turbulent story of Marie Tussaud, and what it takes to bring the wax figures to life, or rather, the display floor.