Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
4 Tours & Activities
Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary Tours
5 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
26 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend a day getting up close to some of Borneo’s incredible native wildlife on this must-see tour for animal lovers. Explore Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre for orphaned orangutans. Stroll down the boardwalk through the rainforest and see them feed from the platform. Visit Lab Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary to see these indigenous monkeys in their natural habitat, before going to the Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre. That’s not all: other stops include a hilltop temple with panoramic views and the vibrant Sandakan Central Market.
- Escape the crowds on this intimate small group tour
- Family friendly, with discounts for children and no charge for infants
- Travel with ease and convenience, with pick up and drop off from your hotel or airport
- Lunch is included, so you won’t need to bring your own
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and Greet
Sightseeing/Tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle/s
Entrance fees where stated
Sales and service tax
All Meals and accommodation as and where not specified above
Camera, Video Cam fee charged by National Parks or Parks
All Personal Incidentals, Expenses & Beverages during lunch when not stated
Tips & Gratuities for Driver and tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan, Harbour Square, Pusat Bandar Sandakan, 90000 Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia
2: Lorong Airport 2, Lor Airport 2, 90000 Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia
3: Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick up time. Our guide will announce your name at the lobby area for pick up. Should you require further assistance please contact our hotline at +6016 6018 696
- Sandakan Airport, Sandakan Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Labuk Bay Proboscis, Sepilok Orang Utan & Sun Bear + Sandakan City Tour + Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Labuk Bay Proboscis, Sepilok Orang Utan & Sun Bear + Sandakan City Tour + Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Labuk Bay Proboscis, Sepilok Orang Utan & Sun Bear + Sandakan City Tour + Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Labuk Bay Proboscis, Sepilok Orang Utan & Sun Bear + Sandakan City Tour + Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 34669P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursCity PackagesNature and WildlifeEco ToursMarketsZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsPackages & Special EventsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSandakanFood Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahCity Packages - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahEco Tours - SabahMarkets - SabahZoo Tickets & Passes - SabahAttractions & Museums - SabahPackages & Special Events - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahFood Tours - Kota KinabaluBus Tours - Kota KinabaluCity Tours - Kota KinabaluCity Packages - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluEco Tours - Kota KinabaluMarkets - Kota KinabaluZoo Tickets & Passes - Kota KinabaluAttractions & Museums - Kota KinabaluPackages & Special Events - Kota KinabaluFull-day Tours - Kota KinabaluFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Packages - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaEco Tours - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaZoo Tickets & Passes - Puerto PrincesaAttractions & Museums - Puerto PrincesaPackages & Special Events - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory