Meet your private guide at the main train station in Bratislava at 8 a.m., after which you will board a train for Zilina. Relax on the ride and keep your camera ready to snap photos of the Slovak countryside streaming by outside your window.
Disembark in Zilina to meet your guide and driver, then take off through picturesque countryside villages. Make a stop for lunch (price not included) at a local sheep farm, then ride a cable car up the Chopok Peak, home to the Jasna ski resort. Take a break to admire the scenery and purchase a coffee at the restaurant at the top.
Depart the Low Tatras for the High Tatras, where you will visit the galcial lake of Strbske Pleso before heading to Strecno Castle, overlooking the Vah River. This private tour ensures personalized attention from your guide, plenty of time to ask questions, and a flexible itinerary.
At the end of the day, return to Bratislava the way you came.
• 7.55am, train from Bratislava to Zilina
• 10:41am, arrival to Zilina
• Car transfer to sheep farm - approx. 1hr
• Car transfer to Jasna - approx. 30mins
• Car transfer to the Strbske pleso - approx. 45mins
• Car transfer to Strecno - 1,5hrs
• Train transfer to Bratislava from Zilina - appox. 2hrs