Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy an evening of festive fun, with lights and holiday caroling
- Stop at the elaborate light displays and buy a drink and snack
- Support the BC Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund with a portion of the tour price
- Book in advance to guarantee your spot. This popular tour fills up fast
Departure & Return
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing Welcome Kiosk
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No food or drinks are allowed on the trolley
- No pets are allowed on the trolley (except seeing eye dogs)
- Dress code is casual, winter jacket, mitts, hat, scarf, shoes that grip or boots are recommended.
- Group Maximum: 15 travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Vancouver Holiday Lights and Karaoke Tour.