Soak up Austrian culture and cuisine with this package including an audio tour, 3-course dinner and a classical concert at Schönbrunn Palace. Begin by exploring the palace’s ornate staterooms and guest apartments with an audio guide. Then, settle into a delicious dinner of local cuisine at the Ehrenhof restaurant, adjacent to the palace. Top off the evening with a concert at the Orangery Schönbrunn, where you’ll enjoy live classical works from Mozart and Strauss.
- Combination ticket for the UNESCO-listed Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna
- Take an audio tour, enjoy dinner and listen to a concert
- Learn about the Habsburg’s time in the palace from your audio guide
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner at the Ehrenhof restaurant
- See a classical music concert inside Schönbrunn Palace Orangery
- Choose from four different seating categories to suit your budget
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This flexible tour allows you to take your time and have a palace audio tour at any time during opening hours.
As the former summer residence of the powerful Habsburg dynasty, the UNESCO-listed Schönbrunn Palace is considered by many as one of Europe’s most stunning baroque structures.
Step inside the palace with your entrance ticket, and begin your evening with a 1-hour audio tour. Enjoy a self-guided exploration of the guest apartments, along with the lavish decor of Emperor Franz Joseph’s quarters.
Afterward, head to the nearby Ehrenhof restaurant to savor three courses of delicious Austrian fare. (A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.) In the summer months (from May to September), enjoy outside seating on the terrace while you dine.
Appetites sated, continue to the palace Orangery for your classical music concert. Take your seat in your chosen ticket category and enjoy a performance from the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra, accompanied by a soprano and baritone as well as two ballet dancers. Hear famous arias and overtures by Strauss and Mozart, such as Radetzkymarsch, Don Giovanni and Le Nozze di Figaro.
Enjoy sparkling wine at intermission if you select a VIP or category A seat. Your evening of Austrian culture and cuisine will conclude after the concert.
Please note: On rare occasions, dinner is occasionally relocated (without notice) to the Restaurant La Corte in Courtyard Marriott Hotel or in Schoenbrunn Palace Grounds
• Beef consommé with semolina Dumpling /A,C,L/
• Braised beef roast with shallot-gravy, potato pie & tomatoes /A,O,L,G/
• Apple Strudel – handmade in our Imperial Bakery Schoenbrunn with whipped cream /A,C,G/Vegetarian option available, please kindly advise with time