Are you interested in?
- 3.5-hour evening sightseeing cruise along Vienna's atmospheric Danube River
- Listen at some traditional Viennese Schrammelmusik live music during your cruise
- Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner with cold and hot Austrian dishes
- See illuminated Vienna at night from the water
Departure & Return
Schiffstation Wien / City - Schwedenplatz 1010 Wien, Franz-Josefs Kai 2. Please note, that you should check in directly at the boat on departure, not by the counter. Check in time 15 minutes before departure.
What To Expect
While you eat, a duo on board will play Schrammelmusik, a popular form of Viennese folk music. Hear musical stylings incorporating the accordion and the double-necked guitar, an instrument with origins from Bavarian, Hungarian and Slovenian immigrants in Vienna.
Gaze out the window to soak up views of the city and the Danube River at night. Your evening will conclude at Schwedenplatz after you debark.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note, that wearing an FFP2 mask in the Hop On Hop Off and tour buses is required by law, therefore bringing your own mask is requested.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vienna Sightseeing Tours Wiener Rundfahrten GmbH & Co.KG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands