Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour to Twante and Shwesandaw Pagoda from Yangon
- Take the public ferry to see how locals live on the river
- Learn about traditional pottery techniques and take a hands-on lesson
- Marvel at the ancient Shwesandaw Pagoda
- Feast on a vegetarian lunch at a small restaurant
- Explore the local market and learn about the area from a guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Address: Downtown Yangon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Dress in Burma (Myanmar) is conservative, so lightweight, long-sleeved clothing is appropriate. Skirts, dresses, and shorts should be knee-length or below. Wear comfortable walking shoes and check the weather before you leave, and come equipped with sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and a raincoat if necessary.
- The tour concludes at the Pansodan jetty where there are plenty of taxis; it will take approximately 10 minutes to get to most central Yangon hotels; your guide can assist you with getting a taxi, if you like
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Indochina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms