There's no better way to see Amsterdam's top sights than from its famous canals. Whether you do a sightseeing cruise, a dining excursion, or a boat trip that offers a bit of everything, traversing the city's waterways is a truly Dutch experience.
- Get a unique perspective of Amsterdam's top attractions on a comprehensive canal cruise.
- Cruise the capital city's historic waterways in a classic glass-enclosed canal boat.
- See famous sights including the Anne Frank House, Skinny Bridge (Magere Burg), Golden Bend (Gouden Bocht), and the old port.
- Enjoy views of the city's charming waterfront from the best vantage point—the water.
- Learn about what you're seeing from a tour guide or recorded audio commentary.
Admiring the architectural marvels of Amsterdam on a canal tour enables you to see many of the city's best-loved sights by boat—which is how they are meant to be seen. Many sightseeing cruises are led by a professional guide who will describe in detail the history, culture, and lore of the city and sights as you float by.
Canal Cruises with Food and Drinks
Couples looking for a little romance can take a moonlit turn around the canals while sampling a couple of cocktails or a multi-course dinner. Alternatively, a casual pizza cruise is a fun way for families with kids and groups of friends to enjoy a meal together while seeing Amsterdam from the water.
Combine visits to multiple attractions by opting for a hop-on hop-off cruise, or a canal tour that includes entrance to a museum in addition to the boat ride.