Towering coral cliffs and incredible panoramic views make Bottom Bay a favorite among travelers. The rustic shorelines, dotted with towering coconut trees, prove perfect for spotting sea turtles, whales and wealthy locals, many of whom have built impressive homes overlooking the ocean.
The turquoise sea and soft white sands offer a picture-perfect setting for late-day picnics, sunrise breakfasts and leisurely afternoon strolls along the shore. Though less than ideal for swimmers and surfers, the rough waters of Bottom Bay keep this beach relatively empty, making it the perfect relaxing escape from an otherwise crowded south coast.
Should I book Bottom Bay tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bottom Bay 2020?
What's the best way to experience Bottom Bay?
- Barbados Coastal Sightseeing Private Tour
- VIP private Tour
- Private Half Day South Coast Adventure Tour - Including St. John's Church
Things to do near Barbados
- Things to do in Bridgetown
- Things to do in Diamond Valley
- Things to do in Saint Joseph Parish
- Things to do in Saint Thomas Parish
- Things to do in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Things to do in Vieux Fort
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Andes