Antrim Coast Road
Perhaps the most celebrated stretch of Antrim Coast Road is known as the Antrim Coastal Drive, which winds along a 25-mile (40-kilometer) route and provides scenic views from Belfast to Derry. Discover landmarks including the Mourne Mountains, Glens of Antrim, and Giant’s Causeway on one of the UK’s most picturesque routes, and explore the towns, harbors, and beaches along the way for insight into local life.
Antrim Coast Road Tours
Should I book Antrim Coast Road tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Antrim Coast Road 2021?
What's the best way to experience Antrim Coast Road?
- Giant’s Causeway Day Trip from Belfast
- Shore Excursion: Giants Causeway Tour From Belfast Port
- Giant's Causeway Premium Day Tour from Belfast (Includes Admissions)
- Giant's Causeway Tour including Game of Thrones Sites from Belfast
Things to do near Belfast
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England