La Chorrera Waterfall
A slim cascade tumbling nearly 2,000 feet (590 meters) from a cliff side in the middle of the jungle, La Chorrera is Colombia’s tallest waterfall and among it’s most striking natural attractions, hidden away in the mountains surrounding Bogota. Despite being less than an hour from the capital, La Chorrera is still one of the region’s least visited sights, making it a top choice for those looking to get off-the-beaten-track and the tranquil falls offer the ideal backdrop for adventure activities like horseback riding and abseiling.
The only way to reach La Chorrera is on foot and the scenic journey is all part of the experience – an easy 1-hour hike from the nearby El Chiflón waterfalls, winding through wild rainforest trails and misty cloud forest, and offering impressive views over the Colombian Andes.
Ways to experience La Chorrera Waterfall
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience La Chorrera Waterfall?
- Hike La Chorrera and El Chiflon mighty waterfalls from Bogota
- Waterfall La Chorrera de Choachí Hike Tour + Optional Lunch
- Hike to the highest colombian fall (la chorrera and chiflon)
- Private Tour to the Nature Waterfall of La Chorrera from Bogotá
Things to do near Bogotá
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Cali
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Barranquilla
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Baños
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Osa Peninsula & Gulfo Dulce