Panoramic ocean views, towering cliffs, and 100-year-old lighthouses define Cape Point, located at the tip of South Africa’s Cape Peninsula. Set within the Cape Floral Region (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Table Mountain National Park, the reserve is a haven for hiking, wildlife viewing, and photography.
Cape Point Tours
Should I book Cape Point tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Cape Point 2021?
What's the best way to experience Cape Point?
- Cape Point and Boulder's Beach Penguins Tour: Including Park fee
- Cape Point Sightseeing Tour
- Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Point Highlights Tour plus Wine Tasting in Stellenbosch
- Full-Day Cape Peninsula and Penguin Colony Tour from Cape Town
Things to do near Cape Town
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Stellenbosch
- Things to do in Franschhoek
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in KwaZulu-Natal
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil