Top Central Morocco Craft Classes
To learn, share, discover, you must be well surrounded, in a warm space where you feel comfortable. In the workshops, it's the imagination, big and small, who is in power! Learning, creation, relaxation, pottery workshops, sewing workshops, painting workshops.
The workshop we took was amazing! Karima was lovely in teaching how to create how handcrafts. I reccomend this experience 100%!!valentinarizos, Nov 2019
8 Central Morocco Craft Classes | All Central Morocco Tours
Hello, my name is Najla and I come today with the goal of producing this treasure Argan oil, without filtration with all his benefits, In this class, I want to do a traditional home experience to show you how to do 100% real oil in a simple and healthy way!
Moroccan Babouch—traditional leather slippers—are a popular purchase for visitors to the Marrakech souks, often produced in beautiful designs and bright colors. On this tour, take part in a hands-on workshop led by a local craftsman, learn how the leather is dyed and prepared, and make your very own pair of Babouch slippers to take home as a souvenir. During the workshop, take a break to enjoy Moroccan afternoon tea with your guide.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Morocco is famous for their beautiful leather goods. Spend part of your day learning about the art of leather making at a local workshop in Marrakesh. This small-group tour, limited to 15 guests, provides an in-depth look at the ancient craft and gain hands-on experience to make your own handmade leather product. This workshop is open to people of all ages and skill levels.
I would like to share my passion came from my mother and grand mother. When I was kid they always teach me how to use and make 100% home-made argan oil, since then I'm so addicted to make & use it and always bring it during travel. I believe a lot of people love Argan oil as I do. n this class I want to bring traditional home experience to show you how to make 100% real Argan oil with easy way and of course made by yourself!
The day in the village of Douar Oulad Elguern, "Back to Simplicity", on the Marrakech Plain, is totally unique and is only operated by my company. The experiences gained from the visit are based on the real-life, everyday activities going on that day in the village. For the day you are a very welcome villager. Nothing is "put on"; everything is real, everything is live and you can be very much a part of it all.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Craft Classes in Central Morocco?
What tours in Central Morocco are good for avoiding crowds?
- Kasbah of Aït Ben Haddou (Ksar of Ait Benhaddou)
- Dades Gorge (Gorges du Dades)
- Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization
- Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)
- El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)
- Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)
- Chez Ali
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- Tizi-n'Tichka Pass
- Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)
- Medina of Marrakesh
- Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)
- Les Bains de Marrakech
- Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)
- ANIMA Garden
- Palmeraie (Palm Grove)
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)
- Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)
Things to do near Central Morocco
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Agafay
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Ouzoud
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Madeira