Chimelong International Circus
Opened in 2000, the Chimelong International Circus has become the largest professional circus venue in the world, where guests are taken on a multimedia journey of special effects, laser lights, acrobatics, horsemanship, clown antics, magic, dancing and a thrilling motorcycle Ball of Death, where nine riders perform at high speeds inside a suspended metal globe.
Before and after the 80-minute show, guests can shop for circus-themed souvenirs at the Circusky or Day & Night shops or grab something to eat at the Circustar Restaurant.
Tours and tickets to Experience Chimelong International Circus
What are Chimelong International Circus hours of operation?
Should I book Chimelong International Circus tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Chimelong International Circus 2021?
What's the best way to experience Chimelong International Circus?
- 2-Hour Chimelong International Circus "The Forest Code Show" Including Hotel Pickup
- Evening Tour of Guangzhou Chimelong International Circus
- Local Guangzhou private tour guide service with car
- Guangzhou Chimelong Safari Park private tour
Things to do near Guangzhou
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Lingui County
- Things to do in Zhuhai
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Okinawa