Visit Koh Samui's most interesting sites with our certified guide! The top sights on the island can be explored in a day on this tour, you would know enough about cultural and history of this charming tropical island:
• First, visit Big Buddha temple which is the most famous landmark. Reach by walking up by the steps to pay respect and take the spectacular view.
• Next is Chinese Lady Monk, statue is surrounding by a pond. Visitors can feed the fish by donation.
• Then, visit the spectacular panoramic views at the Lad Koh Viewpoint.
• The Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks, This unusually rock with naturally creation.
• Guan Yu Shrine, The biggest Chinese's god in Thailand.
• Pay respect the mummified monk, real body in a sitting position and un-decomposed.
• Stop at Namuang Waterfall before heading to Nathon Town, learn about local daily life. Samui local products can also be found here.
Remark: For Cruise Ship's customer who travels less than 10 pax is not suitable with this program
Thailand is driven by the Buddhist faith and some 26,000 wats, or temples, dot the landscapes of this southeast Asian nation. Take a private tour of three significant Bangkok temples, including the reclining Buddha at Wat Pho and marvel at the religion that permeates the culture and traditions of this city.
Treat your group to a private and personalized 4-hour, 6-hour, or 8-hour tour of Koh Samui. Your driver will make sure you see all the key attractions and sites. After that, you will be able to drive around at your own pace while seeing particular sites you want to see. service is ideal for the first time visitors or for that last minute shopping trip before catching a flight. Pickup to and from Cruise Terminal also avaiable
Our friendly & licensed guide will pick you up from your hotel or villa in an Air-Conditioned minivan (or other vehicles like an SUV or 4x4 truck if requested.) When you step into the vehicle you can share your ideas and interests so we customize the plan for the day.
Gain local insight into Thai culture as you visit the island's top sights like the Big Buddha, Wat Plai Laem, Hin Tai & Hin Yai, see amazing scenery and more & beaches. Get recommendations on the best spots to eat for local cuisine or street food, learn about the island's history, and swim on white sandy beaches or in hidden jungle waterfalls. Please note that the tour can be personalized to your own interests and desires.
If desired we can have a lunch stop at a local restaurant on the beach or at any restaurant type that you prefer. The cost of lunch is not included in the tour. We provide Coldwater, Onboard Wifi and refreshment towels along the way to ensure that you have a comfortable day of sightseeing.
Koh Larn is the best known out of a group of small islands a few miles off the coast of Pattaya. It is popular with day visitors who want to spend a day on a wide sandy beach and do some snorkeling.
Koh Lann is a lovely spot catering to all kinds of tourists. Whether you want to laze around on the island’s soft, white sand, or get more lively and play a few water sports is up to you. The island offers parasailing, water-skiing and jetskis. Snorkeling and deep-sea diving are recommended off the nearby islands of Koh Krok and Koh Sak, where there is an abundance of coral and undersea life waiting to be discovered. However, tourists should bring their own diving equipment since there are no dive shops in this area.
Immerse yourself in Kho Samui City’s culture, faith, heritage, food, and sights on this full-day, guided tour with transportation included. Visit Buddhist landmarks and see the shops where clothing, artifacts, and street foods are sold. Visit natural landmarks and learn their folklore and walk among the trees of a coconut plantation before seeing a cascading waterfall.
Board a spacious boat for Angthong Marine Park on this full-day tour from Koh Samui. Explore the turquoise waters in the Gulf of Thailand with plenty of snorkeling opportunities. Ride a longtail boat to Mae Koh Island, or upgrade to kayak along the coastline. Hike to the summit for fantastic views of Emerald Lake, then continue on to the white-sand beach of Wua Talap Island, which features Lotus Cave. You’re served a light breakfast and Thai lunch by the professional crew on board.
Visit the top sights of Koh Samui with ease on a full-day tour with your own private guide. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned vehicle to important temples including Big Buddha Temple, Wat Plai Laem, and the temple with the mummified monk. Take in the spectacular scenery from Lad Koh viewpoint, see Namuang waterfall and the Grandmother-Grandfather rock formations, and have a Thai lunch at a beachside restaurant.
Visit the Grand Palace Complex and Wat Phra Kaew in Bangkok on a tour that showcases the best of travelers’ ‘must-see’ list for the capital city. Taken in the morning or afternoon, this one-of-a-kind experience allows time to explore the best-known landmarks with an expert local guide. Highlights include the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, located in the Grand Palace Complex.
Explore the Gulf of Thailand on this multi-activity tour, which includes the use of all equipment for snorkeling and kayaking. Booking these activities separately may take some logistical maneuvering; this tour includes both as well as fast transportation to the islands via a large, stable boat. Visit Koh Mae Ko to see the Emerald Green Lagoon (Talay Nai), go kayaking at Wua Ta Lap, see the unusual rock formations in Lotus Cave, and enjoy shallow water snorkeling.
Make one day trip to explore the island with a stress-free by booking the private car with driver. You can select the visiting places and manage the time of each destination by yourself with no rush!
The duration of the trip is flexible with 4-hour, 6-hour, and 8-hour, select one which is suitable for you. Our experience driver starts pick you up from the hotel or any starting point with smooth drive to visit the key places of Koh Samui or other places as your requirement. We also accept the pick up service for cruise's ship customers.
• Recommend for first time visiting and want to see all the main sights of Koh Samui
• Visit all the key places of Koh Samui, except some places are on the mountain.
• Give your visiting lists and let us make a plan for you
• Tour can start morning or afternoon to suite your lifestyle.
The ornate wooden temple of the Sanctuary of Truth is an architectural marvel created to display historic building techniques and represent philosophies of impermanence. Tour the temple to see and learn about Thai building techniques you won’t see anywhere else in the world, while also learning about the historic and religious importance of the intriguing wood carvings throughout the site.
Have you ever wanted to visit an untouched tropical island close to Koh Samui? Join us on this trip to Koh Taen & Koh Madsum today for the chance to do just that.
Koh Taen is a tropical undeveloped island just off the southern coast of Koh Samui. Famous for its coral reefs and colourful fish this half day tour is a perfect outing for families and couples. Hop aboard our traditional style long-tail boat and we will show you around the famous Five islands before taking you off to Koh Taen to experience the best snorkeling around.
After visiting Koh Taen we will explore Koh Mudsom where you can swim in the crystal waters or bath in the sun on this beautiful natural beach. After enjoying Koh Mudsom we will take you back to our pier for a set Thai lunch before dropping u off back at your hotels.
* Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Pattaya city.
* Drive approximately 1 hour southeast of Pattaya City to Pong District.
* Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program.
* Change into traditional Karen clothing and assist with the preparation of
natural dietary supplements for the elephants.
* Meet the elephants. Learn their stories.
* ‘See Elephants and their lifestyle in their natural surroundings
* Eat a lunch or dinner of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants you can learn how to learn how to make Elephant poop paper.
* Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary.
* Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Fly from tree to tree in the Koh Samui rainforest on a half-day zipline adventure that gets you perfect aerial views of the island. Challenge yourself to a series of thrilling rides that link 11 bases, following the route with help from a team of experienced, professional instructors. Soak up the tropical atmosphere in the Gulf of Thailand in an active, unforgettable way.
Cruise the Angthong Marine Park by speedboat on a day-long snorkel and kayak tour from Koh Samui. Navigate between the archipelago’s 42 islands, and come ashore to explore limestone caves, karst cliffs, and rock formations that rise from sheltered lagoons. Slip into the clear water to snorkel above radiant coral and shimmering fish, then paddle a kayak along the coastline of a remote, uninhabited island. Pause for a traditional Thai lunch on Koh Wah Talap, and idle away the afternoon in the soft sand of a perfect beach.
Take a memorable ride on the Thailand-Burma Railway, also known as the Death Railway for the thousands of POWs and forced laborers who lost their lives building it during World War II. On this day trip from Bangkok, visit the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery and the JEATH War Museum, and hear moving war stories from your guide. Then ride a long-tailed speedboat down the Kwai River where you have a view of the famous bridge.
• Our Coral Island Pattaya is a fantastic tour for India travelers! We pick you up from your hotel in Pattaya and ride a speedboat to Coral Island (Koh Lan). You will have an opportunity to engage in marine sports, such as parasailing, undersea walking, jet ski, and banana boat (marine sports are optional purchase). You will walk on the sandy beach on the Coral Island and swim in beautiful bluish sea water. You can choose whether to include our Indian lunch in your tour.
• India Passport Holders: India travelers must show their India passport to our guide on the tour date to get a special discount and a friendly service from our English/Hindi/India dialects speaking staff.
• Non-India Passport Holder: Pay the normal price. Travelers from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and South Asia countries must show their passport on the tour date as well.
Immerse yourself in Bangkok’s royal architecture, temples, and canals on a shore excursion from Laem Chabang Port. With all transport by comfortable minivan, you’ll see some of Thailand’s countryside on your way to the capital, where you’ll visit the Grand Palace, see a gleaming Buddha at Wat Pho, then cruise Bangkok’s historic canals in a longtail boat. This full-day Bangkok tour includes entrance fees, pickup and drop-off at the cruise terminal, as well as free time for lunch and souvenir shopping.
The various vendors paddle up and down the waterway selling and battering their merchandise.
At this Floating Market we travel through small canals to glimpse the everyday life of riverside families going about their daily shores. The lively marker is bustling and colorful selling everything from noodle soup to tropical fruits etc.
09:30 hrs depart hotel to Hin Lek Fai View Point
10.30 hrs. visit Hua Hin Train Station
11:00 hrs visit The Venezia
13.00 hrs. Thai lunch
14:00 hrs depart to Santorini Park
16:00 hrs Swiss Sheep Farm
17:30 hrs. Ploenwan Market
18:30 hrs. arrive hotel
Explore Pattaya on a half-day tour with a guide who shows you sacred monuments, picturesque coastal views, and gems gallery. You’ll visit the Big Buddha temple (Wat Phra Yai), head to a viewpoint that overlooks Pattaya Bay, and stop at the biggest gem shop in Pattaya. This tour provides an overview of the city that is perfect for first-time visitors.
• Travel in comfort with a local guide
• Entrance fees to all attractions
• See Buddhist statues at Wat Phra Yai
• Great photo ops of the Gulf of Thailand
• Check out the biggest Gems Museum & Gallery
This local tour is exclusive to Hua-Hin Adventure Tour. We drive north to see the Maruka Tayawan Palace (Palace of love & hope) designed by King Rama VI, and completed in 1924. Spend time walking around the beautiful teakwood palace, now restored to its former glory..
We continue south through Hua-Hin to visit Khao Takieb (monkey mountain) in a monastery and place of sanctuary for Thai people. We can also see the wild monkeys that give this famous mountain its nickname. The last visit is the King pavilion at Hua Hin railway station
Remark : not available on Wednesday since the Maruekatayawan is closed