To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
###After click on "Check availability". you could see many options for tour classes, itineraries to Lan Ha Bay, Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay###
=> Halong Bay -> touristy areas
=> Lan Ha Bay -> new experience , less touristy
=> Bai Tu Long Bay -> less touristy areas
Enjoy the stunning natural landscapes of one of Vietnam's most-storied provinces on this day trip by boat and bike from Hanoi. Journey into Hoa Lu, the ancient Vietnamese capital, and the Tam Coc caves, just 110 kilometers outside of the city. This leisurely journey includes lunch and is ideal for all fitness levels. Choose from four tour options to suit your budget.
Escape the bustling confines of Hanoi city, and breath the fresh air on this full-day rural Vietnam tour. With a local lunch of goat meat, fried rice and local fruits onboard, you’ll be fueled for an afternoon of action, taking in the scenery by both bamboo boat and mountain bike. See local villagers going about their daily lives as you come to appreciate a quieter slice of Vietnamese culture.
Discover the best of Halong Bay without leaving your comfort zone on a 3-day sightseeing cruise. The 4-star ship boasts private luxurious cabins, each with a private balcony and jacuzzi. Tour highlights include kayaking along Ba Trai Dao Beach, biking on Cat Ba Island, and a bamboo boat tour through local caves. On board the boat, you can try Tai Chi, squid fishing, and a Vietnamese cooking class.
Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of Hanoi in a unique way as you explore the city in a Soviet-era GAZ-69 jeep. See a mix of city highlights and hidden gems in the capital of Vietnam and learn about the country’s history from your guide. Choose from morning, afternoon, or evening tours and enjoy a delicious street food meal and drink at a rooftop bar included in your package.
See some of the natural wonders of Vietnam’s scenic Ninh Binh Province without blowing out your tight travel schedule with this day-trip from Hanoi. Drive from Hanoi to Ninh Binh in a luxurious limousine bus – no cramped seats and stuffy conditions for this long drive. Discover the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, cycle around local villages and sail down the Tam Coc valley, taking in vibrant rice terraces and towering mountains along the way.
Mix it up on this Full Day Hanoi – Ninh Binh tours that includes a 2 hour trip in a car/ mini van, 30 km motorcycle tours, and a 2 hour boat ride through caves, and past rice paddies, villages, and limestone karsts. Enjoying the scenic countryside with a hike up to Mua cave for spectacular panorama view and photo shooting opportunity. The highlight of our tour is the experiences that you gain en route not the destination, we get you engaged with local touches from the food, culture and hands-on experiences and building cultural connections and exchanges through our journey.
Duration Full day
Starting time: 6:45 AM – Finishing time: 7:00 PM
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start )
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized.
Discover the spectacular Vietnamese countryside by bike and boat on a captivating small-group tour from Hanoi. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and embark on a bike ride through beautiful back roads and verdant rice fields; visit the majestic ancient capital of Hoa Lu to see the home of the country’s first emperor; and revitalize with a traditional Vietnamese lunch. Cruise the sparkling waters of Tam Coc in a traditional wooden rowboat and capture magnificent vistas dotted with limestone karsts. Enjoy an intimate atmosphere on this small-group tour.
Active travelers who want to fit a lot of adventure into a single day will love this trip to Mua Cave and beautiful Tam Coc. There, you can enjoy hiking, biking, touring by boat, and fishing, as well as learning about Vietnamese food by taking a cooking class. This tour is ideal for groups of friends traveling together, as the range of activities will entertain everyone.
Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are among the most beautiful landscapes in Ninh Binh province, which is 100km away from Hanoi. Hoa Lu is renowned as once the ancient capital featuring the royal palace grounds of the Le and Dinh dynasties in the 10th century. Tam Coc which means three caves in Vietnamese is well-known for its spectacular canals, karstic rock formations, rice fields stretching along the Ngo Dong River and the limestone grottoes that would take your breath away. Visit these locations to learn more about the northern Vietnamese countryside, history, and culture.
• Visit the ancient King temples in the Hoa Lu ancient capital
• Enjoy Vietnamese buffet lunch in local restaurants
• Have a sampan boat trip on Ngo Dong river
• Bike around the rice fields and the village
Hike, kayak, sail, and sunbathe your way around Halong Bay on a 2-day overnight cruise. The tour is perfect for travelers who want to combine adventure with relaxation. All transportation, meals, and an air-conditioned private cabin ensure that this portion of your Vietnamese vacation is stress-free. Visit points of interest including Cua Van Floating Village, Sung Sot Cave, and Ti Top Island.
• 2-day tour in Ninh Binh gives you the opportunity to visit such famous places as Tam Coc known as Ha Long Bay on land.
• Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Vietnamese capital in the 10th century.
• Mua Cave – one of the most alluring places for sightseeing in Ninh Binh, can hike up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to catch the amazing view of Tam Coc.
• Cycling activity, you will take the chance to explore fully Vietnam’s beautiful landscape as well as enrich your knowledge of history and religion in Vietnam. of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
• Visit the local Vietnamese family in Tam Coc Ninh binh
Benefit from traveling with a small group on this full-day tour from Hanoi to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave. Visit top destinations in scenic northern Vietnam, including royal temples in the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, and the spectacular landscape of Tam Coc, which you explore by boat and bicycle. This itinerary covers historical sites, rural villages, and natural beauty for a well-balanced excursion.
- High quality and luxury limousin van
- Limmited munber of people in one group (maximun 7 people).
- Explore natural and unnique places in Ninh Binh.
- Plenty of choices.
- Flexible time.
- The best transportation use mini limousin van : motobike, bycyle, bamboo boat.
- Experince meet and see how to harvest and grow rice by Vietnamese style and experience thier life style. see the culture, meet the people
- Enrich your knowledge about Vietnam's history that you never heard.
- If there is seven people in your group you will be a private tour
- Experience, funny, informative and enthusiatic english tour guides.
- Small group transfer by Luxury limousin Van (Maximum group 7 people).
- Unique itinerary to see highlight and famous places in Ninh Binh, get some adventures and learn local culture.
- Visiting amazing places where you can not visit in any tours.
- Reliable and proffessional driver.
- Pick up and Drop off
- Experience authentic local food. - cooking class
Discover the cuisine of northern Vietnam on a food tour of Hanoi. Hop on the back of a Soviet-era Minsk motorbike and zoom through the streets of the city in search of delicious dishes. Choose from a morning, afternoon, or evening departure and enjoy tastings of delectable street foods as well as a complimentary drink over the course of a few hours.
Venture away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and explore the countryside on a vintage Minsk motorbike. Explore the villages along the Red River Delta and learn about what daily life is like for these local residents. Admire the beautiful scenery of farmlands and estuaries and end the tour at the 1000-year-old ceramic village of Bat Trang to learn about the ancient art.
Discover the most scenic routes through the hills around Sapa courtesy of your trekking guide on this small-group tour that includes a night in a hotel and three meals a day. Join in Sapa or add door-to-door round-trip transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter by overnight train. Expect to hike through Muong Hoa Valley and villages including Shin Chai, Lao Chai, Ta Van, and Cat Cat.
The perfect occasion to surprise your loved one with a different and original ideal. Admire the Westlake sunset after running out of the busy street. This tour gives you a different perspective of sunset of Hanoi: the lake, the atmosphere, the drink and the food.
About the activity:
• Come enjoy West Lake sunset party during 3 hours with commented wine tasting by one of the best wine importers in Vietnam
• In addition to wines, you will have the opportunity to taste some typical products, such as sausages, cheese and regional sweets.
• During the tour you will pass along some of Hanoi's most famed, and best kept secret locations
• Get on board on our sidecar trip, with best music, wines and appetizers
• Gaz 69 trip around Hanoi
• 7 wine tastings (white wine, red wine, rose wine, sparkling wine, Musca) according to the production of the wine cellar, commented by the wine importers.
• Regional products tasting (sausages, cheeses, jams, bread, rusk and typical sweet)
Full day tour from Hanoi with highlight destinations in Ninh Binh. Visit the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries and climb up 500 steps to Lying Dragon mountain to enjoy the breathtaking mountainous view. Enjoy a boat trip on the Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc, through majestic caves. After that, cycle to Bich dong pagoda, spend 20 minutes to discover the ancient Pagoda, was built in 1428. Finish the trip in Tam Coc or Hanoi.
1. During day trip with small group from Hanoi, you enjoy luxury day tour to the beautiful Mua Caves, the ancient capital Hoa Lu and Tam Coc, featuring karst formations and caves.
2. The itinerary includes a sampan (wooden boat) ride along the river, biking around Tam Coc, and a visit to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam.
3. And also climb almost 500 stone steps to the peak of Lying Dragon for panoramic views of Ninh Binh.
4. This tour is or active travelers loving nature and discovery.
5. Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle.
6. Enjoy a buffet lunch of Ninh Binh cuisine (included)
Door-to-door hotel pickup and and drop-off in the center of Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
You have only 5 days in Hanoi and you want to see amazing Halong bay, famous Ninh Binh, This is the best package for you as it is great value for your money. Going together Hanoian Travel Service, rest assured, You will have an unforgetable trip in The North of Vietnam.
Take a tour through some of Vietnam's natural beauty and learn fascinating history on this day trip from Hanoi. Travel to Hoa Lu, the country's first capital, then meet a local family for a home-cooked meal. You'll also take a boat ride through limestone caves in Tam Coc and enjoy a bike ride amidst mountains and rice paddies. A small-group size plus hotel pickup and drop-off add extra appeal.
This is an ideal day trip for travelers who want to fit many interesting experiences into a single day, and to escape urban Hanoi for a few hours.
The BEST DAY TOUR from Hanoi with many places: Hiking MUA CAVE; boat trip in TAM COC or TRANG AN; historical in Hoa Lu ancient capital; the biggest pagoda in Indochina
#PLEASE NOTE: After you check availability will have few options about itineraries and prices please choice the itinerary and price you want to go
Many option from deluxe to luxury tour with limousine transfer and small group