Top Hungary Tickets & Passes
97 Hungary Tickets & Passes | All Hungary Tours
"Loved it, loved it, loved it. Buda Castle hill is the most amazing place on the planet. If you ever go anywhere go to Budapest. Don't miss Matthias Church, so detailed so amazing. Our guide was detailed, informative and very pleasant to spend the day with."
"Great introduction to Hungarian wine and snacks! My guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour very fun. I would definitely recommend this tour as a great way to start your trip in Budapest!"
"If you just want to party on a boat for an hour and a half this is cheap and cheerful. The hosts were great"
"Andrea was a well-informed, kind and engaging guide. And she kept bringing us chocolate! We went in a small group and it was a delightful way to see the museum and find out about the history of chocolate in Budapest. It was well worth the jaunt out of the city center. It was more fun than either I or my daughter imagined."
"I've always heard about nightlife in Budapest from my friends, but i didn't know where and which bars to go to. Luckily this pub crawl popped up, because we went to lovely, atmospheric ruin bars with great company, even made a few new friends. At the end going to a club was an excelent finish."
"Do not miss a tour of the synagogue and Jewish museum. We enjoyed the lunch on the Danube offering a short cruise. These two tours are not connected so we did not share the boat ride with members of our tour group"
"This is a good spa with many pools. It is well worth it to get the cabin. You need a cap to be in the indoor pool."
"I love this card. Helped me entirely with logistics and itinerary. I did more than I planned since the card was accepted in many amazing sites. Recommended."
"I came to Budapest, just my friend and me. We went to the gallery on a Sunday evening a couple of hours before close. We were greeted by two lovely young girls and a man (who we presumed is the manager / owner). The gallery was completely empty, so they let us go round alone giving us all the best tips and tricks for our positioning and phones tricks. We went round and when we’d finished, the guy asked us if we wanted to go round again and he’d take the photos. It was SO funny and he was telling us everything we needed to do, how we should look and pose. He was laughing just as hard as us, both with and at us. Such a lovely place, and we got lucky with our timing. Would 100% recommend."
- Zwack Museum and Visitors' Centre
- Budapest Pinball Museum
- Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)
- House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)
- Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)
- Palvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)
- Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)
- House of Parliament (Országház)
- Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden (Fővárosi Állat és Növénykert)
- Aeropark Budapest
- Hungarian National Museum (Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum)
- Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)
- Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)
- Rudas Thermal Baths (Rudas Gyógyfürdo)
- Hortobágy National Park (Hortobágyi Nemzeti Park)
- Dohány Street Synagogue
- Gellért Thermal Bath and Spa
- Lukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo)
- Gödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)
Things to do near Hungary
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Szentendre
- Things to do in Sopron
- Things to do in Miskolc
- Things to do in Pécs
- Things to do in Slovakia
- Things to do in Serbia
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Central Croatia