To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Conclude your Kota Kinabalu adventure with a dazzling evening out at sea. Hop onto a spacious custom-built catamaran and get in touch with Sabah’s coastal charisma. Sail pass surrounding islands and into the famous Kota Kinabalu sunset. Includes guided narrations of historical & architectural landmarks that dot the coastline.
- Evening cruise from Kota Kinabalu in the South China Sea
- Chance to see Sabah's sunset & landmarks from the water
- Laid-back & relaxed tour aboard a luxurious custom sailboat
- Sights of Gaya Island in Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
- Postcard-perfect views of Likas Bay in the soft moonlight
1. You will enjoy a 1-day scuba adventure trip in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park area which is about 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu city center. This leisure dive trip starts from 9:00 AM (at the moment boat departs) until 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM (at the moment boat arrives in city center jetty/pier)
2. You will be guided by experienced PADI scuba instructor who have been diving in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park srea professionally for about 10 years. The instructor will ensure your safety most of the time during diving.
3. Price you pay includes full set of scuba diving equipments, a la carte lunch, bottled drinking water, marine park entrance fee, diving permit, conservation fee, jetty fee and boat transfer.
4. We welcome 1-pax solo participant. Even it is only you that will be diving without anyone else with you, we didnt charge any surcharge fee or any other fee. Pay only for dive trip price and no more payment required from you after that.
Spend your perfect holiday at terrific Moonbay. Go snorkeling or scuba diving in the crystal clear ocean waters and get to observe diverse marine life. Then Step in the wonders of Waka Waka wetlands through a river cruise and discover the mysterious wildlife including primates animals and gorgeous fireflies. Get close to mother nature in this Sabah day tour.