Fremont Street Experience
Spanning four city blocks, the Fremont Street Experience is a massive outdoor mall and the site of Las Vegas’ very first freestanding casino building. Today, it hosts 10 different casinos with games and tables, plenty of restaurants, and free concerts and other live entertainment, with multiple performances staged each day. It’s also notable for its famous Viva Vision canopy, which projects thousands of different color combinations and images overhead.
Tours and tickets to Experience Fremont Street Experience
What are Fremont Street Experience hours of operation?
Should I book Fremont Street Experience tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Fremont Street Experience 2021?
What's the best way to experience Fremont Street Experience?
- Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight with Optional Transportation
- Las Vegas City Lights Night Tour by Jeep with Optional Helicopter Flight
- Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Scooter and Food Tour
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California