Jiron de la Union Tours and Activities
Downtown Lima’s most lively and colorful street is pedestrianized Jiron de la Union.
Lined with boutiques and stores for window-shopping, restaurants and cafes for bar-hoppers, and thronged with locals for people-watching, taking a stroll along this atmospheric thoroughfare is the best way to experience Lima in a nutshell.
Taking up five blocks of prime city-center real estate, Lima’s most important boulevard was planned by Pizarro back in 1535, when the city was founded.
A walk along this thoroughly commercialized car-free route takes you past City Hall, monuments, squares and the La Merced Cathedral, with its pretty square in front.
Tours and Activities to Experience Jiron de la Union
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lima City Walking Tour with Pick-up & Drop Off Small Group
- Street Food & Old Taverns Night Tour in the Historic Center of Lima
- Walking through the City of Kings
- Lima City Tour from Callao Port including Inka Market & Love Park
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile