Get the full Victoria Falls experience by taking a day trip from Livingstone. The bustling town of Livingstone in Zambia is easy to get to, and the falls—a top attraction on the African continent—are a short drive away. Here’s what to know about taking a Victoria Falls day trip from Livingstone.
- Learn how the famous falls were formed while touring its greatest attractions, including Devil’s Pool and Victoria Falls Bridge.
- Grab a paddle and go whitewater rafting to Boiling Pot to see the falls from below.
- Bungee jump or gorge swing off Victoria Falls Bridge for an adrenaline-fueled day.
- Have lunch at a cafe overlooking Batoka Gorge.
Things to Know
- Victoria Falls tours from Livingstone can take anywhere from three hours to a full day depending on the option chosen.
- The drive between Livingstone and Victoria Falls takes about 45 minutes.
- Most tours include round–trip transportation from your hotel in Livingstone.
- Don’t forget to bring sun protection and plenty of water.