From Beverly Hills to West Hollywood and Bel-Air, discover where the celebrities of Los Angeles live and work on a tour of luxury homes and other attractions in LA’s famous neighborhoods such as Mulholland Drive and the Sunset Strip.
- Some tours include stops at attractions like TCL Chinese Theatre, Rodeo Drive, the Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and the Farmers Market.
- Hear trivia, fun facts, gossip, and anecdotes about movie stars from an onboard guide on most tours.
- In addition to homes, you’ll likely see filming locations from Hollywood movies.
- Some vehicles feature a TV screen to show relevant film clips and other images shot nearby.
- For a more in-depth experience, it’s possible to take a tour that combines celebrity homes with a visit to a movie studio such as Warner Bros. or Universal Studios.
- Tours typically last two to four hours, so you’ll have time to enjoy other activities the rest of the day.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is often available (make sure to check the details).