Los Cabos—with its stunning shoreline, frolicking marine life, and distinctive arch rock formation—is at its most magical in the evening hours, and the best way to soak up the scenery is from the water. Here are your options for dinner cruises from Los Cabos.
- Set sail on a Los Cabos sunset cruise aboard a power catamaran, luxury yacht, or traditional pirate ship.
- Dive into the Pacific Ocean to swim and snorkel.
- Look out for humpback whales, gray whales, and sea lions along the coast.
- Cruise past landmarks such as the Arch of Cabo San Lucas, Pelican Rock, Lovers Beach, and Neptune's Finger.
- Feast on a delicious Mexican buffet dinner, sip cocktails from the open bar, and enjoy onboard entertainment, including live bands and DJs.
- Dinner cruises typically last between two and 2.5 hours, and some boat tours include hotel pickup and transfers from Cabo San Lucas.