The email or password you entered isn't correct. If you've forgotten your password, please reset it. Click here
Free cancellation: get a full refund up to 24 hours in advance. Learn more
New standard cancellation policy
You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the experience (some exceptions apply). Check the “Cancellation Policy” section on an experience’s page to confirm its exact cancellation policy.
• Join our expert crabbing crew on our lovely open plan luxury crabbing vessel.
• We’ll take you to pull nets, then onto unspoilt Boundary Island to scoop more crabs where we’ll teach you to crab.
• Circle the island’s clear shallow waters, looking for your catch; and perhaps spot one of the resident kangaroos.
• Enjoy the serenity of this island in the middle of our U.N. protected estuary - chill out with a cool drink under our marquee tent or sunbathe and spot dolphins.
• Head back on board to eat your catch, cooked up for you with condiments and complimentary soft drinks.
Go looking for Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins on a wildlife cruise from Mandurah, a coastal town about an hour south of Perth. Aboard the purpose-built high-powered Spirit of Adventure, you'll travel along the Peel Harvey Estuary and into the Indian Ocean, watching for dolphins and other marine life in their native habitats. Along the way, you may also spot birds of the UNESCO-recognized wetlands.
Experience the thrill of speeding along the surface of Australia’s largest inland waterway with a jet ski tour on the Harvey Estuary. This flat-water channel is home to rich bird populations and even bottle-nosed dolphins, so keep an eye out for wildlife as you zoom south from the Mandurah marina. Ride solo, or bring along a friend for a tandem thrill.
New to Rottnest Island, our Wild Seafood Experience brings the ultimate in ocean adventure and luxury to Western Australia’s favourite holiday island.Designed for those who love fresh seafood, this 2.5-hour Rottnest boat cruise is the perfect blend of excitement and indulgence.Rottnest has never tasted so good!!