The email or password you entered isn't correct. If you've forgotten your password, please reset it. Click here
There was an error logging in, please try again.
Log in to Viator
Log in to add things to your wishlist and access your bookings from any device.
A popular resort town on the Turkish riviera, Marmaris can get busy during the high season. Get away from the crowds for a bit on this day trip around the mountains surrounding the coast. Thrill at a drive around narrow mountainside roads, go for a swim under the waterfalls at Hisaronu Bay and ‘walk on water’ at Jesus Beach with the help of the beach’s unique underwater wall that splits the bay in two.
Discover Marmaris’ wild side on an exhilarating buggy safari experience – a fun activity for the whole family. Once you’ve learned to drive your buggy, set out on a 1.5-hour tour and test your skills as you bump along dirt tracks, splash through the mud and explore off-road.
Marmaris is known for its natural landscape, but discovering the region’s top spots can be tricky on a self-led tour. Discover off-road highlights and explore rural trails on a jeep safari tour, and stop off at Turgut’s waterfalls and Jesus Beach to cool off in their refreshing waters. Explore the varied terrain safely, with round-trip driver service, and avoid hidden costs with lunch included in the price.
Explore the countryside around Fethiye by Jeep on this fun safari tour. You’ll visit ancient ruins, forests, villages and more, learning about the history and rural life of Turkey. Relax and swim in the refreshing waters of a gorge and a beach. This is an ideal trip for nature-loving travelers and those who want to get outside while experiencing Turkish culture.
Travel in a convoy of 5–15 Jeeps on a safari-style adventure from Marmaris. The all-terrain vehicles travel at appropriate speeds over mountain tracks, with plenty of photo ops along the way. A lunch stop is made in a traditional Turkish village, and you’ll have free time at a waterfall and secluded beach for swimming—ideal for nature lovers.
Tour Day : Every dayPick up Time : 08:30 - 08:40
Price Included : Transportation, full Insurance, food, guide
Extras : Beverages, photography, dvd
Bring along : Swimsuit, towel , camera , sunscreen , hat
Note: We will be meet you at the your hotel and our all excursions pick up and drop back service from hotel included price.Page Tags: Marmaris, Icmeler, Armutalan, Turunc, Jeep Safari in Marmaris, Turunc Jeep Safari, Jeep Safari Tours from Marmaris , Jeep safari excursions Marmaris, Off-road safari Turunc, Turunc Jeep Safari Tours,
- Having fun: No doubt horse riding is fun. Riders feel more excitement and pleasure in each course they attend.
- Development of Respect and Animal Love: Horses need a great deal of care and care. After a while, the riders are wholeheartedly connected to the animals. They learn to care while increasing their interest in them. First they learn to meet the needs of the horse.
- Friendship: Horseback riding is seen as a single activity, but it is performed in groups. Riders share a common horse love and a common equestrian experience, and this sharing is a good base for creating a companionship.
- Happiness: Horse riding is a fun activity in children. Happiness is reflected in facial expressions.
- Self-confidence: The ability to control a much larger and more powerful animal is a very important element of self-confidence.
Jeep Safari Tours from Marmaris, Join this exciting full-day jeep safari to discover the surrounding villages near
Marmaris. Admire the breathtaking scenery as you enjoy swimming by the waterfalls at Hisaronu Bay, visit Turgut Village, and enjoy a relaxing stop at Jesus Beach
• Age restrictions from 7 to 70 years, children younger can be planted between two adults on a boat
• There is no reverse flow in the stream, and it is absolutely safe.
• The deepest place in the river is 1.5 meters.
• The length of the river is about 3 km. This is a 1.5-hourly activity
• The tour will be accompanied by a 4-meter boat.
• In Gokova Bay, you’ll swim for 15-20 minutes on private beach.
• 15 minutes of information from the instructor about riding.
• Tours are covered by third party insurance.
• The tour takes 1 hour and 10 minutes with a break.
• Horse riding in the river for 500 - 1000 m on the way back.
• Two guides will escort at the beginning and at the end of the convoy
• Professional photo shooting in DVD format during the tour.
• Sale of DVD shots at the end of the tour, to those who want.
• Café, dining room - to meet your needs.
Experience the charm of Mediterranean village life and discover unrivaled Turkish landscapes on an 8-hour eco-adventure tour from Marmaris. With something for everyone to enjoy on this non-stop itinerary, it's the perfect tour for groups and families with varying interests. Take a break from the overcrowded beaches and take a dip in Ciftlik, explore the charming village of Bayir, visit the Turgut Waterfalls, and much more.