While walking and bus tours give you a feel for New York City on the ground, helicopter tours offer a bird's-eye view of the city's massive skyscrapers and varied architecture while providing terrific photo opportunities. See below for your options.
- Enjoy aerial views of some of the most famous New York sites, including the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and Yankee Stadium.
- Listen to informative commentary about New York City while soaring above Manhattan.
- Choose from 15- to 30-minute tours.
- Combine a sunset helicopter ride with a cruise on the New York Harbor.
- Choose a nighttime helicopter tour to see the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center, and Times Square illuminated.
Take a short helicopter tour over lower Manhattan, One World Trade Center, the Woolworth Building, and the Statue of Liberty, or opt for a 20-minute sightseeing tour that covers Manhattan from top to bottom. For a lengthier experience, 30-minute tours may take you over all five boroughs, providing the optimal views across the city. Some tours fly over Manhattan, Staten Island, and Brooklyn, including the Verrazano Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in America.
Experience the night lights of New York from the air on a helicopter tour departing between 7 and 10pm. Depending on the time of year, you may catch sunset before city comes alive with lights after dark. For views from both the air and water, book an exclusive VIP tour that combines a 15-minute sunset helicopter tour with an hour-long cruise around New York Harbor.