Quai des États-Unis
Running along the beachfront of Nice is a long boulevard, a busy road and an elegant promenade. To the west it is the famous Promenade des Anglais, to the east it is Quai des États-Unis.
Quai des Etats Unis divides the old town (Vieux Nice) from the seafront. It is lined by shops, hotels and the restored 19th centuryterrasses. These now house cultural institutions such as Centre du Patrimoine (Nice’s heritage center), contemporary art venues, and on the inland side, the Cours Saleya with its vibrant food and flower market and cafes.
At the eastern end of Quai des Etats-Unis is a set of steep steps and a cliffside lift that take you up to Parc du Chateau, the hilltop park with great views over Nice and the Cote D’Azur.
Quai des États Unis was named in honor of the United States after President Wilson decided to enter World War I in 1917 and assist the Allied Forces.
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Quai des États-Unis?
- Nice Bar Crawl and Clubbing
- One Hour Nice Highlights Pedicab Tour
- Nice Sightseeing Pedicab et visite privée multilingue avec un guide local - 1h40
- Nice Discovery 40 Minutes
Things to do near Nice
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Things to do in Monaco-Ville
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Antibes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence