Don’t let the soaring summer temperatures in Phoenix keep you from enjoying the city and all it has to offer, from outdoor activities in the Sonoran Desert to indoor attractions shielded from the sun. Here are some ways to find relief when it's hot out.
- Look down on the city in cool tranquility on a sunrise hot-air-balloon ride.
- Explore the desert at night to see the stars and watch for wildlife.
- Swim, splash, and relax on the Salt River on a kayaking or rafting tour.
- Take a cruise on Saguaro Lake to admire desert scenery from the water.
- Cool off outside at Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix water park or inside at SEA LIFE Arizona Aquarium.
- Get your hair done, catch a movie, or go shopping in air-conditioned bliss at Scottsdale Fashion Square.