Top Rishikesh Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 Rishikesh Unique Experiences | All Rishikesh Tours
We offer a unique experience with a variety of different sounds that will vibrate through your entire body. Including singing bowls, didgeridoo, shamanic drums, and an array of earthly instruments that will help you on your spiritual journey.
Yogic culture and spiritual studies have spread all over the world, calling to millions who have learned and reaped from its benefits. This two hour two in Rishikesh offers travelers a true yogic experience as they will visit one ashram to another, learning about authentic Yogic culture from these centers of spiritual studies. Beginning with a meet up with your guide, you first head to Sivananda Ashram, which is perfectly situated in beautiful, natural surroundings, making it incredibly conducive to meditation and tranquility. After some time here, you then proceed to Yoga Niketan for some spiritual learning. You'll discover the background of Yogic culture, and life lessons from one of the great Yogis of the 20th century. This is followed by a visit to the Vanprastha Ashram, known for its sprawling garden and beautiful location next to the sacred River Ganga, and then the Swarg Ashram, which is considered as one of the biggest epicenters of Yogic culture and meditation.
Available from Apr 7
• Understand the yoga to its core with the study of Yoga Philosophy and reading of other ancient scriptures. • We at Rishikul Yogshala believe in the learning that is derived from the roots of its origin and can be done with the learning of classical forms of yoga, Hatha and Ashtanga. • Go through the understanding of Human Body Structure with the Yoga Anatomy sessions. • Learn how to perform yoga asanas with great perfection and safety during the Adjustment and Alignment sessions. • Take the breath based training and learn the art of controlling the breath, syncing with the movements and utilize it to channel the energies during Pranayama sessions. • Learn to teach like a professional with the Yoga methodology class. • Study the healing science of Ayurveda and Ayurveda cooking for a better lifestyle. • Start the day with cleaning and yoga purification with the help of Shat Kriya practices.
Things to do near Rishikesh
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Haridwar
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Leh
- Things to do in Manali
- Things to do in Alwar
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Amritsar
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Punjab
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
- Things to do in Lucknow
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh