The email or password you entered isn't correct. If you've forgotten your password, please reset it. Click here
There was an error logging in, please try again.
Log in to Viator
Log in to add things to your wishlist and access your bookings from any device.
We will pout you on TUNA all summer long. Ranging in size from 40 to 400 lbs. This is open ocean deep sea offshore saltwater sport fishing at its best.
We supply all the fishing gear, live bait, fish cleaning and all the necessary tools to get your fish on board. All you need to bring is your valid fishing license and your lunch.
USCG Certified Captain. Commercially insured, F&G, SD Port Sticker, out of H and M Landing. We are a legal six pack.
Includes a light lunch and snacks, soda, water, rods, reels, tackle, and bait. Fishing License $15
SAN DIEGO PINES TO THE JOSHUA TREE DESERT
4 NIGHT / 5 DAY PACKAGE
• 1 Class-C RV 25ft (Model year 2018-2019) that sleeps 2-5 people
• 1 RV campsite (2 nights) at Mt Laguna Campgrounds
• 1 RV campsite (2 night) at Joshua Tree
• 500 Miles included, with additional miles @ .59/mile
• 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance included
• Early RV pick-up @9am and late drop-off @3pm
• Free delivery/pick up to your home (up to 20 miles from our lot).
• 1 Kitchen/Camp Cook set
• 1 Camp Kit which includes: BBQ & utensils, table & table cloth, chairs, lantern, outdoor rug
• Personal bedding/linens/towels are optional
• Daytime itinerary options for hiking, & biking & 3rd party excursions
* Applicable sales tax and RV insurance sold separately
Come with us on our 50 foot Chris Craft Commander blue water yacht, as we head for the city of Avalon, located on the beautiful island of Catalina. Enjoy a long weekend with your close friends on the island on your own private yacht, or stay even longer if you wish. The list of things to do and see in Avalon is extensive and worth trying as many as you can. The zip line adventure and snorkeling in the marine park are my favorites. Once we arrive you will have the option of doing everything, or nothing at all.
You will be zipped around by a Captained private tender to and from the Island at will, and have a chance to see the entire island, including Two Harbors for a night! There is too much to see in just one day.
From the moment you step on board you will be treated with white glove service. Two refrigerators and a 250 quart Yeti cooler will be packed with ice and drinks, and you will have well appointed quarters to sleep, eat, shower, and relax.