Top The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island Catamaran Cruises
Read MoreShow Less
Great Barrier Reef cruises offer the chance to get an up-close look at the world's largest reef, exploring the pristine beaches, vibrant corals, and tropical islands, all while enjoying the views from land, boat, and water. Here are your options.
- Choose a half-day, full-day, or overnight cruise, setting sail from Port Airlie or Hamilton Island.
- Visit the Reefworld pontoon and take in the views from the underwater observatory.
- Explore the Whitsunday Islands National Park, Hamilton Island, and Whitehaven Beach.
- Enjoy activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Spot a mind-boggling array of marine life including whales, dolphins, porpoises, dugongs, sea turtles, sharks, stingray, giant clams, seahorses, sea snakes, and over 1,500 different varieties of fish.
- Most cruises include breakfast, lunch, or afternoon tea served onboard.
1 The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island Catamaran Cruises | All The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island Tours
Set out on a half-day catamaran tour to stunning Whitehaven Beach for swimming at this postcard–perfect slice of paradise. Considered one of the world's top beaches and the most beautiful one in the Whitsunday Islands, Whitehaven Beach is a must-see in the Great Barrier Reef region. Travel in comfort from Port Airlie on a motorized catamaran with air-conditioning. Morning or afternoon tea is provided on board and your crew supplies beach activities and informative commentary along the way.