Top Turin Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
Airport & Hotel Transfers
4 results | All Turin Tours
Discover the charming Italian city of Turin on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour on a distinctive double-decker bus. From a panoramic top-deck vantage point, see all of Turin’s spectacular sights while listening to informative commentary. Cruise past landmarks like Parco del Valentino and Museo Scienze Natural and disembark whenever an attraction captures your attention. Enjoy a 24-hour or 48-hour validity period of your ticket and hop-on or hop-off the bus at numerous conveniently located stops.
This self-guided audio tour lets you discover the beautiful Baroque palaces and churches on Turin’s Piazza Castello at your own pace using the VoiceMap mobile app. Turin is full of extraordinary stories and larger-than-life characters, but you have to know where to find them. I’m a local and a tour guide, and I want to share my passion for local history, culture and food with you. We’ll start near the castle-like fortifications of Palazzo Madama and take a lively stroll around the majestic Piazza Castello. Along the way, you’ll find out: • The origins of the name Turin • Why Turin is known as a centre for white and black magic • How the Royal Church of Saint Lawrence came to have two churches inside it • Who is the wealthy family behind many of Turin’s most impressive landmarks are • Where to find Turin’s most famous restaurant Whether it’s your first time in Turin or you’re a curious local, this tour is the perfect way to have a Turin adventure.
Get the perfect overview of Turin plus a meal at the city's most famous hamburger shop with this package that includes a 48-hour open bus ticket and a stop at MBun. MBun is the only hamburger shop in Piedmont that prides itself on serving 'Slow Fast Food,' representing high-quality food made quickly.
Enjoy a small groups for a safe walking tour! Discovering Torin with a certified local guide, from its Roman ancestries to the its role as capital of the cinema in Italy, walking through its baroque gems and its uinque elengant squares. Find out where Italy was actually created and let be spoiled with a sweet local speciality to taste. Kids go for free!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Turin?
The best Audio Guides in Turin according to Viator travelers are:
- Turin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Baroque Turin: Explore Piazza Castello on an audio walking tour
- MBun Hamburger Shop and Open Bus Turin
- Panoramic Guided Historic Stroll in Torino for Small-Groups
What Audio Guides in Turin are taking additional safety precautions?
These Turin experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
See all Audio Guides in Turin on Viator.
See all Audio Guides in Turin on Viator.
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Zoom Torino
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica)
- Via Po
- QC Termetorino
- Piazza Statuto
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Mole Antonelliana
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Juventus Stadium
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
Things to do near Turin
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Asti
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Monaco-Ville
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Interlaken
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes