Valencia Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Matias was a terrific guide around the Foundation and then looked after us very well at a superb lunch. We were with one other couple which worked perfectly, in the most stunning rooftop location. Food and wine choices were excellent."
* A traveller said: "We absolutely loved this Paella class. It was so much fun and delicious! Highly recommend. Everything was clearly explained, it was extremely interactive, and everything was extremely clean. Definitely got our $$'s worth in memories and food!"
* A traveller said: "Bogi is an excellent guide. She was not only very knowledgeable of the city's history but also had excellent knowledge of the food and wines of the area. The tapas and wines were really good and you get to enjoy it in a picturesque, private and historic space. We really enjoyed the tour."
* A traveller said: "Carolina was great the drive was easy and since we were the only 2 we had a privet tour. The underground river is really beautiful and the longest I have seen."
* A traveller said: "Everything about this tour was amazing! The tour guide, Mike, is so passionate about this tour and making sure that everyone has a great time. He took us to numerous spots that were so fun and beautiful. This is a must do!"
* A traveller said: "We spent a beautiful evening with our tour guide. She explained everything we had to know about the park and was helpful with questions. The boat trip and the sunset were stunning, we really enjoyed the well-organized tour. Thank you for this time!"
* A traveller said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the hop on hop off tour. Great way to get an overview of the city and then go back to your favorite places. We would recommend it to anyone going to Valancia."
* A traveller said: "Our tour guide, Amel was very knowledgeable. The water was beautiful, not warm, but crystal clear. Nice lunch in town. There were a couple more stops at waterfalls and lakes. A lot is walking down slopes so it was a bit challenging for a 67 year old person. Great conversations with other people at lunch in town."
* A traveller said: "Luke is such a nice person. The kind of local guy you hope to meet when travelling. 'Local' even if he's british ;) He perfectly knows the amazing and surprising city of Valence, provides sharp historical details and makes his town even more 'vibrant' during a few hours... and takes of each member of the tour Thanks a lot Luke ! Ayssam"
* A traveller said: "Joaquin A. Was spectacular. The tour was like having a college professor that actually cared about you. We saw everything you could in the amount of time and his depth of knowledge was impressive. He was kind, caring, and intelligent. We have avoided tours in the past and Joaquin has changed our mind. HIGHLY recommend"
* A traveller said: "Thank you Marcos!!!! We’ve enjoyed your tour and al the tips! We certainly gonna use them during our stay in Valencia Marjon&Wil, Ri-Jan&Dirk"
* A traveller said: "Jordie and Marie made this experience really special! I can only recommend this Paella workshop for everyone visiting València!"
* A traveller said: "Christoff was an amazing tour guide; he gave me a brief description of a different places we passed and also taught me about the interesting street art found all throughout the city center. I left the tour feeling like I knew my way around the city and had some new places to check out in further detail. Great tour to start off a trip!"
* A traveller said: "Loved it. Great hosts. Even with the rain Mary made it fun. The class was interesting and got to learn a lot about cooking Paella with a hands on approach. Would reccomend to anyone. The drinks were great and the tapas provided before the Paella were great."
* A traveller said: "As a first timer in the beautifull city called Valencia, we were honored by this informal and beautifull bike tour through the city of Valencia. Out guide was an amazing host and we'll informed with interesting facts and knowledge about the city. I highly recommend this tour as it helps u understand Valencia and its rich history."
* A traveller said: "Tour guide tailors the tour so you can see more of or less than what they show. Much better than hop on bus. Great guide who spoke English well."
* A traveller said: "Excellent informative tour and use of the segways was great fun. Cello was very friendly and knowledgeable and provided us with lots of information about Valencia and also took lots of photos for us. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveller said: "Great way to learn about the city and its food plus a few other interesting tidbits along the way! Fernando was great!Everything was delicious, especially the sautéed sardines, the tomatoes and olives, croquettes and fried squid - well, all of it was really tasty and authentic."
* A traveller said: "We were a group of 7. My adult daughter had a meltdown and couldn't bring herself to do the darn Segway. For whatever reason, it made her nervous (even though my young children and their grandfather were all riding fine). Our guide rode in front of her and managed to maneuver her Segway with his other hand. We zoomed through our park tour without any issue. She was able to ride with us, without really riding thanks to him. The amount of gratitude that we have is unmeasurable. Thank you for making our day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)
- Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)
- Albufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)
- Plaza de la Reina
- Bioparc Valencia
- Lladró Museum
- Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)
- Valencia Plaza del Mercado
- Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)
- Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)
- Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)
- Barrio del Carmen
- Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)
- Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)
- Valencia Hemisferic
- Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)
- Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)
- House of San Vicente Ferrer
- Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)
- Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- Serranos Towers (Torres de Serranos)
- Valencia History Museum (Museu d'Història de València)
- Valencia Bullring (Plaza de Toros)
- Valencia City of the Arts & Sciences (Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias)
- Valencia Cruise Port (Puerto)
- Valencia Cathedral (Seu)
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands