Are you interested in?
Santa Catalina Monastery (Monasterio de Santa Catalina) Tours
26 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
56 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
198 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check out the architectural and historical highlights in the colonial city of Arequipa during this 5-hour private city tour. Receive personalized attention from your guide as you explore this Peruvian town also known as “The White City,” thanks to its wealth of white-hued structures. Among the landmarks you’ll see are the Monastery of Santa Catalina, the Juanita Mummy Museum and the colonial suburbs of Cayma, Yanahuara and Sabandia. Your Arequipa sightseeing excursion also includes a private guide and vehicle, lunch, all entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport.
- Private guided tour of Arequipa covering the Juanita Mummy Museum, the city's colonial suburbs and the Monastery of Santa Catalina
- Explore the colonial architecture and white volcanic rock of the Monastery of Santa Catalina
- Discover the history of the Incas as you view 'Juanita,' the frozen mummy sacrificed to the mountain gods
- Enjoy amazing city views of colonial buildings in Arequipa's suburbs of Cayma, Yanahuara and Sabandia
- Get personalized attention from your guide and your own vehicle on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
A professional English speaking tour guide
A professional driver with a private van
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If travellers are at hotels far from the center of Arequipa, we will pick them up for an extra cost. Please ask us about this option
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Arequipa City Tour: Juanita Museum, Santa Catalina and Colonial Suburbs?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Private Arequipa City Tour: Juanita Museum, Santa Catalina and Colonial Suburbs?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private Arequipa City Tour: Juanita Museum, Santa Catalina and Colonial Suburbs?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Arequipa City Tour: Juanita Museum, Santa Catalina and Colonial Suburbs?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8721P37
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Arequipa City Tour: Juanita Museum, Santa Catalina and Colonial Suburbs
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArequipaBus Tours - PunoCity Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoHalf-day Tours - PunoBus Tours - CuscoCity Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoHalf-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyCity Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory
Sabandía District Tours & TicketsLa Compañía Church (Iglesia de la Compañía) Tours & TicketsBasilica Cathedral of Arequipa Tours & TicketsEl Misti Volcano Tours & TicketsChachani Volcano Tours & TicketsSachaca District Tours & TicketsCayma District Tours & TicketsMuseum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos) Tours & TicketsRecoleta Convent (Monasterio de la Recoleta) Tours & TicketsFounder's Mansion (La Mansión del Fundador) Tours & TicketsYanahuara Tours & Tickets