Are you interested in?
Temple of Poseidon Tours
187 Tours & Activities
332 Tours & Activities
On the Water
85 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the bustle of Athens behind for a half-day sea kayak adventure along the Athenian Riviera. Paddle up the scenic coastline of the Saronic Gulf, stopping for a swim and snack among hidden beaches and islets on the way to Cape Sounion. Admire a unique view of the Temple of Poseidon from the water, and then go ashore to explore the ancient archaeological site dedicated to the Greek sea god. Reward your efforts with stunning panoramic views over the cape and a delicious meal at a Greek tavern.
- Small-group sea kayaking tour from Athens
- Kayak along the Athenian Riviera with a guide
- Swim, snorkel, and enjoy a snack on a hidden beach or islet
- Paddle to Cape Sounion and admire the Temple of Poseidon from the shore
- Explore the ancient temple to the Greek sea god with included entrance fees
- Savor lunch at a traditional Greek Tavern
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group size limited to 10 for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
BCU certified guide(s)
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off