Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time departure to our clubhouse at 506 Walsh Street, Austin, TX 78703. We say please but we mean you MUST be there 15 minutes prior to departure time. So pretty please, with sugar on top, be there 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be at least 14 years of age to operate our e-bike, parent/guardian must be available to sign waivers for all riders under the age of 18, riders under the age of 16 must have a parent/guardian present with a ticket and riding on our adventure.
- All participants must wear helmets, which we provide.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Sorry, no pets!
- Maximum passenger weight cannot exceed 300lbs.
- Children must be at least 48” tall to ride as a passenger, operators must have an inseam of at least 21 inches to drive our e-bike.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a bicycle tour so you need to be able to safely and confidently ride a bicycle. We use e-bikes but they work on the same principle as a bicycle. No refunds will be given if you cannot pass our rider test and safety training. You don't need to be a Tour de France rider but if you can't ride down the street in your neighborhood we ain't the adventure for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY YourBikerGang.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- "Two adults on the same bike is much harder to manage (turn, etc) as you have to coordinate and the seats are small-ish." See review