Are you interested in?
- Head to the Alella wine region on a relaxing sailboat journey
- Visit a family-run vineyard for a guided tour and wine tasting
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks throughout the tour
- Return to Barcelona in a private van after your morning tour
Departure & Return
Moll de Mestral 2841, 08005 Port Olímpic, Barcelona
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to enter the Private Sailing Club.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- The departure order (Sailing or Minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The departure order (Sailing or Minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY We Experiential Travel Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommend for a way to see the near communities and view Barcelona from the sea." See review