3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Bogota by bike on this comprehensive tour. Start in the heart of downtown and visit the Bolivar and Santader Plazas to learn about Colombian history. Bike down Seventh Avenue and head to Independence Park and National Park to get a sense of contemporary culture in Bogota. Continue on Parkway Street, an important artistic area, before returning to Chorro de Quevedo.
- Great overview of Bogota
- Experience the city like a local
- Learn about Colombian history and contemporary culture
- Bike, helmet, guide services, and snacks provided
Saved to wishlist!
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Bike, helmet and technical assistance
Salpicón, Colombian smoothie-fruit salad combination
Agua panela (a Colombian refreshing beverage)
Exotic fruits tasting
Borojó juice tasting
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlazoleta Chorro de Quevedo, Cl. 12b #22 2-98, Bogotá, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative travelers know how to ride a bike
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Most travellers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Gran Colombia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Biking Tour in La Candelaria Bogotá?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Biking Tour in La Candelaria Bogotá?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Biking Tour in La Candelaria Bogotá?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Biking Tour in La Candelaria Bogotá?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59388P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBogotáMountain Bike Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaMountain Bike Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínMountain Bike Tours - CaliHistorical Tours - CaliHalf-day Tours - CaliCategory
Plaza de BolivarLa Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)Bioparque Los OcarrosLa Catedral PrimadaBogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)Paleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)International Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)Terracotta House (Casa Terracota)Salitre MágicoColombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)Mirador Torre ColpatriaOstrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)Maloka MuseumBogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)National Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)Nariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)Manoa ParqueBotero Museum (Museo Botero)