9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your hotel or accommodation place.
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Shoes and comfortable clothes are recommended
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY transfers & tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and City Tour in Bogotá (Private Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and City Tour in Bogotá (Private Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and City Tour in Bogotá (Private Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and City Tour in Bogotá (Private Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 23817P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBogotáBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaAudio Guides - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínAudio Guides - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínBus Tours - CaliCity Tours - CaliAudio Guides - CaliHistorical Tours - CaliFull-day Tours - CaliCategory
Bioparque Los OcarrosManoa ParquePaleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)Plaza de BolivarMirador Torre ColpatriaBogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)Children's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)93 Park (Parque 93)La Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)National Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)Bogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)Salitre MágicoLa Catedral PrimadaNariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)Gabriel García Márquez Cultural CenterInternational Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)Ostrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)