Are you interested in?
- 2-hour Boston brunch cruise
- Freshly prepared buffet brunch
- Spectacular views of Boston's historic harbor
- Cruise from Castle Island to George's Island, Boston Light, Little Brewster Island, and north to Charlestown Naval Yard
Departure & Return
Odyssey Boston is docked at Rowes Wharf. 60 Rowes Wharf • Boston, MA 02110
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Menu items are subject to change
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Boarding at Rowes Wharf 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
- Most travellers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travellers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff