Upon arrival at Boston’s cruise port, get to know the city of Boston on your own, learning about its top attractions in convenient, economical fashion on this entertaining and educational hop-on hop-off tour.
Take a short walk from your cruise port and board one of the orange and green trolleys at any of the 18 stops and enjoy the view with live commentary from an expert guide who knows the city inside and out. Learn about the history and happenings of Boston, a city known as the Cradle of Liberty, as the trolley rolls along from one location to the next. Hop off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
Visit popular sites like the USS Constitution and Charlestown Navy Yard, the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, Fenway Park, the New England Aquarium, the original Cheers bar, Harvard University, Copley Square — plus Liberty Wharf and the Seaport District— to name just a few. It truly is a fun and fast way to get to know the city of Boston, its history and the cultural attractions it offers. The entire loop takes 1.45 hours to complete.
As a bonus, present the trolley ticket (after voucher exchange) to receive free admission to the Old State House, a history museum that’s one of the landmarks on Boston’s Freedom Trail and the oldest surviving public building in Boston. It’s only a five-minute walk from the cruise port.
Hop-on hop-off trolley tour stops:
1. New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2. Historic North End (Boston's Little Italy)
3. USS Constitution, Charlestown, Navy Yard
4. North Station, TD Garden
5. Old State House, Museum
7. Charles Street
8. Cheers "The Original"
8. Copley Square, Newbury Street, Boutiques
9. Prudential Center/Back Bay Hilton
10. Christian Science Plaza & Symphony Hall
11. Copley Place, Shopping Galleries
12. Copley Square/Trinity Church
13. Trolley Stop Store at Boylston and Charles Streets
14. Boston State House, Boston Common
15. Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
16. South Station
17. Boston Convention & Exposition Center (17a: Massport, Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal will be open during cruise ship port-of-call days only)
18. Boston Fish Pier