Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
5 Tours & Activities
23 Tours & Activities
17 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get more out of your Hen Party experience by organizing a Brighton Bike Tour. It’s a great way to get an overview of the city without spending hours researching places to visit. Conveniently, bike and helmet rental are included, and a guide will accompany you, so you don’t need to navigate. Highlights include The Royal Pavilion Palace, The Brighton Dome, Preston Park, The Lanes, and much more.
- See many top Brighton sites in a day, such as Brighton Beach
- Avoid navigation worries with a guide to lead the way
- Travel light—bike and helmet rental included
- The tour can be tailored to your group’s preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Bike, (optional) helmet, Tour guide and guided cycling tour
Professional photographer guide
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 25 people per booking is required. Please contact Brighton Bike Tours direct
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jolly Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15714P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrightonCity Tours - South East EnglandMountain Bike Tours - South East EnglandCategory