Take a ride along the beautiful sun-drenched coastline of Los Angeles as you enjoy this 2-hour brunch cruise with complimentary sparkling wine. With a glass of bubbly in hand and delicious plate of breakfast food in hand there’s no better way to relax into the easygoing vibes of Southern California.
Start your trip with a departure at noon from either Marina del Rey or Newport Beach (depending on the cruise option you’ve selected), heading out onto the calm waters of the Pacific coast for your brunch cruise. During the course of your two hour ride, you’ll have the chance to pick from a delicious array of breakfast staples, covering everything from French toast to eggs to mixed green salads to fruit, all accompanied by glasses of sparkling wine. A full run down of the menu is listed below.
After two hours, head back to shore, your belly full and body relaxed from an afternoon of sun-drenched sailing and fun under the sun.
Please note: The distance between the Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach locations is 50 miles (80 kilometers). Please choose carefully, as the option you select when booking is where you MUST board the cruise.
• Croissants and muffins served with fruit preserves and butter
• Mixed green salad with vinaigrette, Mediterranean orzo salad and marinated mushroom salad
• Sliced and whole fruit
• Breakfast potatoes with onions and peppers
• Bacon and sausage
• Scrambled eggs with herbs and cheese
• Huevos rancheros
• French toast with maple syrup and whipped butter
• Assorted dessert: cakes, tortes and pastries