4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Cartagena city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at Rafael Núñez International Airport.
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Cartagena de Indias, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Gold Museum is closed on Sundays however, our guide will give you options for another museum according to your interests.
- Be aware this tour is walking.
- If you have a layover in Cartagena please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gran Colombia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walled City + Museums Cartagena City Tour 4H?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walled City + Museums Cartagena City Tour 4H?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Walled City + Museums Cartagena City Tour 4H?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walled City + Museums Cartagena City Tour 4H?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59388P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - BarranquillaWalking Tours - BarranquillaPorts of Call Tours - BarranquillaHistorical Tours - BarranquillaHalf-day Tours - BarranquillaShore Excursions - Santa MartaWalking Tours - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaHistorical Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaCategory
Convento de la Popa de la GaleraOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Cathedral of San Pedro Claver (Iglesia de San Pedro Claver)Plaza de San DiegoIsla del EncantoCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)La India Catalina MonumentRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)