8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend your day exploring Chennai's cultural hub of Mylapore, with this day tour. Your morning will be spent visiting the iconic 7th-century Kapaleeshwar Temple and the San Thome Basilica, followed by a traditional South Indian lunch in a local restaurant and visit the shrine at Ramakrishna Math, followed by a visit to the 17th-century Fort Saint George before returning to your hotel.
- Dine on an included South Indian lunch
- All entry fees are included in the tour costs
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- Travel in the comfort of a private car
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Full time english speaking Guide
Hotel pick up and drop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is conservative, covering knees and shoulders
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour of Chennai with Guide and Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour of Chennai with Guide and Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour of Chennai with Guide and Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour of Chennai with Guide and Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18983P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiBus Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduFull-day Tours - Tamil NaduBus Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurFull-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Elliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Besant NagarNational Art GalleryVGP Snow KingdomAshtalakshmi TempleValluvar KottamRipon BuildingKapaleeshwarar TempleVGP Universal KingdomMGM Dizzee WorldLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)Marina BeachArignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)Kalakshetra FoundationLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)Armenian ChurchSt. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)AurovilleVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)Madras High Court