Your Chicago Explorer Pass comes with an included guidebook to choose the three, four or five activities that interest you most from more than 25 museums, tours, cruises and other attractions. The pass provides discounts at restaurants and retailers, and many featured attraction. The guidebook gives you the rundown on attractions, hours of operation and directions.
Once you've chosen your three, four or five attractions, access to them is easy — simply swipe your pass at designated ticketing areas and enjoy. You might visit the animals at the Lincoln Park Zoo; play miniature golf at Navy Pier; check out the exhibits at the Field Museum; go on a Chicago Architecture Foundation walking tour; or take a Tall Ship cruise.
See below Itinerary for a full list of included attractions and tours, including additional savings.
Your Chicago Explorer Pass is activated upon first use and is valid for 30 days afterward.
- Adler Planetarium (skip-the-line entry included)
- Brookfield Zoo
- Frederick C Robie House (walking tours available; closed Tue and Wed)
- 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory; skip-the-line entry included)
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center (skip-the-line entry included)
- Lincoln Park Zoo (includes pass for Carousel and Children's Train)
- Navy Pier includes Ferris wheel, miniature golf, lighthouse, wave swinger ride and carousel
- SkyDeck Chicago, Willis Tower (express entry)
- Art Institute of Chicago (skip-the-line entry included)
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Chicago History Museum with Audio Tour*
- Field Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Science and Industry, plus Omnimax (express entry included)
- 24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass
- Hop-On, Hop-Off, North Side, South Shore or Grand City Bus Tour
- Chicago Architecture Foundation walking tour
- Chicago Theatre Marqee Tour
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour
*Please note: Certain attractions are seasonal; consult guidebook for exact schedules.ADDITIONAL SAVINGS
- Architecture River Cruise*
- Navy Pier or Millennium Park Half-Day Bike Rental
- Classic Lake Cruise*
- Tall Ship WINDY Skyline Cruise*
- Water Tower Place: ‘Premier Perks’ shopping savings
- Hershey’s Chicago: 10% savings
- Macy’s: visitors savings pass
- Bloomingdale’s: 15% savings
- Haagen Dazs Café: 20% savings
- Segway Experience of Chicago Guided Tours: 15% savings
- Macy’s, Walnut Room: complimentary dessert with purchase of main course
- Chicago Bike and Segway Tours: 15% savings
Additional discounts at area restaurants and shops are also available with this card.