To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This nine-day off-road camping adventure between Darwin and Broome is the ultimate way to see the rugged outback while somebody else takes care of the transport and logistics. Spend your days hiking, swimming, and spotting wildlife in some of Australia’s most beautiful locations while hanging out with a knowledgeable guide and new friends. Camp in remote spots at night.
- All food is provided, which you get to cook yourself with your guide’s help
- National park entry fees and camping fees are included
- Travel in an air-conditioned truck with live commentary from your guide
- Camping equipment is included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Camping equipment - swag and tent
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and water included
Alcoholic drinks (there will be a least 1 opportunity to purchase alcohol on the tour)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in the Darwin CBD or surrounding suburbs.
Pick ups commence at 6am and finish around 6.45am.
We will make contact with you via phone or email a day or two prior to your departure to find out your pick up location and confirm an exact pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children aged 13 - 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 12 or under are not eligible to travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Kimberley Off-Road Adventure Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 45493P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDarwin4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern Territory4WD Tours - KakaduSporting Events - KakaduMulti-day Tours - KakaduExtreme - Kakadu4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliCategory
Edith Falls (Leliyn)Window on the Wetlands Visitor CentreBicentennial ParkMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)Crocosaurus CoveDarwin Aviation MuseumFannie Bay GaolAquasceneCharles Darwin National ParkGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic GardensEast Point ReserveDarwin Waterfront PrecintMyilly Point Heritage PrecinctQantas HangarParliament HouseMindil BeachMagnetic Termite MoundsLyons CottageArnhem Land