Are you interested in?
- Full-day Barbados coastal tour
- Explore the UNESCO-listed historic center of Bridgetown
- Watch the surfers at Bathsheba beach and admire views over Foul Bay
- Enjoy lunch at the Animal Flower Cave Restaurant overlooking North Point
- Visit the towns of Speightstown and Holetown on the West Coast
- Tour includes hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Next, set out along the south coast, stopping at the lively fishing village of Oistins and Miami Beach, where you’ll have chance to sample the famous fish cakes, accompanied by a glass of coconut punch. Continue along the coastal road, stopping to take in the views over Foul Bay; visit the 18th-century Codrington College, the oldest theological college in the western hemisphere; and admire the historic St John's Church.
Head north along the east coast, making a quick stop at the surf hotspot of Bathsheba beach. Finally, arrive at North Point, the northernmost point of the island, where you’ll enjoy a typical Caribbean lunch (included) at the seafront Animal Flower Cave Restaurant.
After marveling at the dramatic views from the cliff-top, head down the west coast, where you’ll stop at two of the island’s oldest towns – Speightstown and Holetown.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- This tour is suitable for cruises arriving by 8:00am and departing by 5:00pm or later
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Our tours run with small groups of 8 persons maximum. If you are travelling as a family or group travelling together we can accommodate up to 12 persons. Groups or families booking 8 or more persons will have their own driver guide and vehicle for their excursion.
- Most travellers can participate
- On our small group tours we require a minimum number of 4 persons to conduct the tour. If the minimum number has not been met we will contact you 48 hours before the time of your tour with a option to reschedule, cancel or continue your tour as planned by paying a service charge on the day which will be US$20 per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Glory Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you want to spend lots of time at each location, you will likely have to go back on your own." See review