Are you interested in?
- Travel the city in style by open-top double-decker bus
- Take in top city attractions such as Dublin Castle, the Guinness Storehouse, and Temple Bar
- Enjoy complete freedom to hop on and off at your leisure
- Gain insight into Dublin’s history from the informative on-board commentary
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates All year round (except on Christmas Day), and runs daily.
- Bus runs from 9:15am - 5:00pm, Duration - 105 minutes. Frequency - every 45- 60 minutes. , however this is subject to change depending on the time of day and year; please check locally for the latest timetable.
- Tour begins at the Irish Whiskey Museum, however passengers can hop on to the tour at any bus stop along the route.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must bring a mobile or printed voucher for this tour.
- Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any of stops along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at one of the following tourist offices: 37 College Green, Dublin 2. 69 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- Buses provide a multilingual audio tour commentary.
- Walking Tours: Daily departures at 10:30am from 37 College Green
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- 2 children travel for free with every full paying adult ticket. No ticket required for the children
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The driver(s) do not stop at each individual stop, so advance notice will need to be given." See review
- "This activity is good idea to make easy the distance between all the tourist attractions, but it isn't the best choice if you want to know the highlights of the city and enjoy the journey, it's almost impossible." See review
- "Make sure you ask the driver if a bus is coming back to a stop as we got stuck up North at the cemetery and had to cab it to the next stop down (which we found out was closed" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews