- 3-day Highlands and Isle of Skye trip from Edinburgh
- See the legendary scenery including the Old Man of Storr and the Cuillin Mountains
- Ride the famous Hogwarts Express train (as seen in the Harry Potter films) from Mallaig to Fort William
- Choice of B&B or hotel accommodation
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointHighland Explorer Tours, 60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Two nights’ accommodation includes a single, twin, or double room in a 3-star hotel or B&B in Portree, selected at booking. Enjoy daily breakfast; all other meals are at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please select room type when booking.
- Minimum age is 5 years, we are unable to accommodate children under this age
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase weighing no more than 33lbs (15kg) and 1 carry-on bag
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Highland Explorer Tours Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands Tour from Edinburgh, Including "Hogwarts Express" Ride.
- "One word of advice about the train ride: sit on the right side to get a better view." See review
- "Isle of Skye and highlands were breathtaking (great weather during a heat wave too) However I would skip the "Hogawarts express" It looks cool on the outside so if you can catch it in the stations, take pics there." See review